Start your day the right way with this Very Berry Almond Butter Smoothie Recipe. It’s packed full of frozen berries, banana, and some hemp seeds and almond butter to help keep you full. There’s even a little spinach in here, but you’ll never taste it. It’s delicious!
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, divided
- 1 cup of water
- Combine the mixed frozen berries, almond butter, spinach, banana, 1 tablespoon of the hemp seeds and the water in your blender. Blend on high until very smooth. If needed, add extra water to thin.
- Pour into a large glass and top with the extra tablespoon of hemp seeds.