Roasted brussels sprouts with bacon are as good as it gets. The brussels are roasted until deliciously dark in spots and the bacon is perfectly crisp. Bonus: they can be assembled ahead of time for a stress-free Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner!
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half if large
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 pound of bacon, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the brussels sprouts with the oil, pepper, and garlic then place them on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Cover them with the bacon pieces.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, mixing them halfway through. They are best when the brussels are very brown and the bacon is crispy.