Avocado Ranch Dressing is a healthy and totally delicious version of your favorite creamy salad dressing. Instead of dairy, we use avocado to give this recipe lots of creaminess AND make it extra healthy. It’s totally addictive as a salad dressing, dip, or sauce.
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (sugar-free, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 green onion sprig, green part only
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- 3/4 – 1 cup water (start with 3/4 cup)
- Add all the avocado ranch dressing to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if you would like a thinner dressing.
- Preferrably, set the dressing aside to let the flavors meld for 15 minutes.