Avocado Ranch Dressing
Avocado Ranch Dressing is a healthy and totally delicious version of your favorite creamy salad dressing. Instead of dairy, we use avocado to give this recipe lots of creaminess AND make it extra healthy. It's also amazing as a salad dressing, dip, or sauce.
Why we love this avocado ranch dressing recipe
- It's unbelievably creamy.
- Made in your blender. Super easy!
- You won't find any dairy in here. Yay for being healthy!
- The flavor is so much like ranch dressing but without all the hard to pronounce ingredients.
- Delicious enough to eat it by the spoonful. Trust us on this. We've tried.
Try this avocado ranch dressing on our Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad:
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Salad Dressing Recipes
- Japanese Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing
- Avocado Pesto Salad Dressing
- Sesame Orange Vinaigrette
- Creamy Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing
- Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Brown Butter Vinaigrette
Avocado Ranch Dressing is a healthy and totally delicious version of your favorite creamy salad dressing. Instead of dairy, we use avocado to give this recipe lots of creaminess AND make it extra healthy. It's totally delicious as a salad dressing, dip, or sauce.
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (sugar-free, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 green onion sprig, green part only
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- 3/4 – 1 cup water (start with 3/4 cup)
- Add all the avocado ranch dressing to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if you would like a thinner dressing.
- Preferrably, set the dressing aside to let the flavors meld for 15 minutes.