This super easy to make Asian salad recipe is packed full of healthy veggies and tossed in a tasty sesame ginger salad dressing. It’s fresh and crunchy and a crazy delicious side dish.
✨ If you love this Asian salad recipe as much as we do, make sure to give it a 5-star review in the comments below!
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- ¼ medium red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Optional: ¼ cup roasted peanuts, almonds, or cashews (no peanuts for paleo)
For the dressing:
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk them together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a medium-sized bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat.