Honey Glazed Salmon is an easy to make and healthy dinner recipe. The Asian-influenced honey lime salmon sauce crazy delicious and perfect for spooning over the simple sauteed green beans.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or another neutral-flavored oil)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced (or grated) ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- 1 lb. trimmed green beans
- Optional: minced cilantro, to garnish
- Evenly coat the top of the salmon fillets with the paprika, salt, and pepper. Move an oven rack to the top position and turn your oven to broil.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron or non-stick, ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add 2 tablespoons of the honey, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pan, bottom side facing down. Cook for 3 minutes then drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of honey over the top of the salmon and put the pan into your oven. Broil for 2 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and cover to keep warm. Put the pan back on your stove on high heat and add the green beans. Let them cook for 5 minutes, or until they start to soften. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve the honey salmon with the green beans on the side and any of the sauce left in the pan poured over the top of the salmon. If using, sprinkle a little cilantro over the top.