Apple Guacamole is the perfect fall snack. Finely chopped crisp apples add a little crunch (similar to onions) and a touch of sweetness. It’s delicious!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and seed discarded
- 1/2 small red apple, 1/4 inch dice
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 – 2.2-ounce bag of Martin’s Apple Chips
- Add the avocados, apple, red onion, cilantro, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice to a medium-sized bowl. Use a fork to mash the avocados and mix everything together.
- Serve with Martin’s Apple Chips on the side to dip.